Welcome to Saturday Story Prompt!
The rules are fairly simple because it should be easy to participate.
- Write a post of your choice on your own blog using the current week's prompt - it doesn't need to be long. Finish the prompt with a sentence, a paragraph, wherever your imagination takes you!
- Link to the current week’s blog post by midnight, Pacific Standard Time, Sunday of each week. The link will be open Tuesday through Sunday to share posts.
- Include a Saturday Story Promp badge or banner in your post and make sure it links back to this website.
- If you’re on social media, use the hashtag #saturdaystoryprompt when promoting your post. People really do check out that particular hashtag.
- The top three posts will be chosen each Monday and anounced via Twitter and Facebook.
Authors – feel free to share excerpts from your works in progress (WIP) but please no published book excerpts.
Readers - Get in on the action! Comment on your favorite author's work or write your own inspired piece.
Don’t forget to read your fellow bloggers posts and show them blogging love with a like or comment!